It's all getting a bit exciting round here, walls are now plastered and flooring is going down tomorrow, and hopefully plaster will be dry enough to start moving the units in on Saturday!! I can't wait, I've literally got stuff everywhere, it'll be nice to get the house back!! It's also a bit of a challenge to production when I'm running between rooms gathering different colours and materials to make things. Fair number one of six is tomorrow night, at Chandlers Ford Infant School, so I've been furiously fusing away, trying to get things ready. No beadies though, as obviously the torch is all packed away, I'm having serious withdrawal symptoms. Does that make me a pyromaniac?!?!
Here are a couple of new WIP shots, taken this morning before Simon had plastered the back wall, which is all finished now. There's a lovely spot there, just begging for a lampie table........ :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment