Hmmmm........... it's all a bit tricky! Just in the process of trying to link all of my different accounts, my website, Facebook page, Twitter account, Etsy shop, Flickr photostream, Folksy shop, this blog........I have different followers and likers in each area, so would be nice to be able to link them all up! So, I apologize in advance if there are a plethora of similar messages from different locations while I try and work it all out!!
Next technology lesson for me....what on earth is RSS?!?!? Lol!
Having a bit of a lull on the making front and am currently in organizational mode, or what passes for it in my house anyway!! The studio is very very nearly complete now, and I will be posting pictures soon! I am now in the process of trying to get fairs booked and promoting my business, which is all very tricky!
Still, I'm at my happiest when glassy gorgeousness is created, my current obsession is bracelets. Here are a couple of commissions, I really enjoyed making them. (Dodgy pictures taken on phone, apologies in advance!!)
Sunday, 7 August 2011
Modern technology!
Labels:
blog,
blue fairy designs,
etsy,
facebook,
flickr,
folksy,
fused,
glass,
lampworking,
networking,
twitter
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment