Monday, 25 May 2009

8 Things.............

I've been tagged by Jo at Daisychain Designs and Kerry at Pennydog for the "8 Things" challenge, where we can get to know our fellow crafters a bit better, and also help to promote eachother!

The rules are:
1. Mention the name of the person who tagged you.
2. Do the lists of 8.
3. Tag 8 bloggers of your choice.
4. Let them know that they have been tagged!

So let's see.....................

8 Things I am looking forward to


1) Better days
2) Learning more about glass as I go along
3) Practising and hopefully improving my lampwork
4) My son being completely potty trained – oh yes, boys take MUCH longer than girls!
5) Hopefully, a long hot peaceful summer

sure I'll think of more at some point

8 Things I did yesterday

1) Started making a new bowl
2) Braved Asda – more challenging than it sounds
3) Spent 10 minutes in garden with book for first time this year
4) Cleaned wooden floor in dining room
5) Started some wedding jewellery for a commission
6) Ordered some funky name labels for Matty
7) Cried a lot
8) Did some household planning

8 Things I wish I could do

1. Swim
2. Be more confident with strangers
3. Draw
4. Have more belief in my glass work and confidence to approach galleries etc
5. Have time and money to travel and see some world
6. Enjoy housework!
7. Stick to a diet and exercise plan
8. Move to the country, near river or sea

8 Shows I watch

I don’t often watch telly, don’t watch anything religiously, but here goes….
1. Doctor Who
2. Friends
3. Never Mind the Buzzcocks
4. Mock the Week
5. Grand Designs
6. Cookery programmes – Masterchef, Great British Menu
7. Housey programmes - Homes under the Hammer, Escape to the Country
8. Eastenders (very occasionally!)


8 People I am tagging

1. Keiara at By Keiara
2. Sam at Aurorabeadz
3. Becci at Fired Silver
4. Glenn at SteamPunk Glass
5. Elaine at ChatElaine
6. Amber at Aroha Jewels
7. Rebecca at Purple Sparkle
8. Gloria at Dichro Findings

2 comments:

Jo said...

You definitely should have more confidence in your glasswork - it's gorgeous! I'm loking forward to seeing more of it at Winchester.

ChatElaine said...

Thanks for the tagging Helen, I have already been tag but just havent gotten round to doing it. Your work is totally gorgeous so dont put yourself down. You need to get through your difficult time your have had and try not to overdo it and slowly your confidence will get better. (She says 'Biggest Self Doubter in the world'!!)