Sunday, 22 November 2009

Ooops

Yes, I know, sometimes I am a VERY bad blogger, in my defence I have had lots of things going on, some have made me go "GAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!", some have made me utter a disgruntled "meh", others still have had me sobbing into my poor abused pillow, and there have even been some that made me go "woop!!". Anyway, in a nutshell, found a house to buy, it all fell through at the 11th hour, have now found a new house, so fingers crossed for this one because we LOVE it. Also had my mum in hospital for, hmmm, about 3 months, maybe? lost count, so am going up there a lot. But I know, I know, I shouldn't be making excuses (hangs head in shame.)
BUT!!! To make it up to all you lovely people, I am planning my very first blog giveaway within the next few days! (It would have been today but I couldn't find the charger for the camera to take a piccie of what the prize is. Was worrying for a while there that it may have been packed, half the house is, but I've just found it, hurrah!)
So, keep your eyes peeled, I hope the excitement and anticipation doesn't keep you awake, this blog giveaway will be announced by WEDNESDAY at the latest.
See you soon! xxxxx

1 comment:

K S Jewellery Designs said...

Welcome back! Life can get like that, can't it and priorities change. Good luck with the house and looking forward to finding out more details about your giveaway.
Kristin :)