Tuesday, 1 September 2009

Items listed on Ebay for Tommy's Fundraiser



The Frit happens people have got together to raise money for Tommy's, a charity that raises money for research into pregnancy, miscarriage and stillbirth. As this is a subject which is unfortunately close to my heart, I have listed a couple of items on ebay with all proceeds going directly to Tommy's.

5 comments:

Good Monkey said...

The links aren't working for me :O(

bluefairy said...

Oooh, thanks for letting me know Shelley, don't know what went wrong there, I've sorted it now though :-) xx

Good Monkey said...

Marvellous, and my bids are in :O)

Unknown said...

hi bluefairy.. out visiting tonight

GORGEOUS NECKLACE
PS I AGREE WONDERFUL BLOG

Unknown said...

I am very big user of sprey and having a lots of collection of the perfumes to. Thanks for sweet post of the usage and making it.
r4 dsi