Friday, 7 August 2009

Been a busy girl today





Have managed to get a fair bit done today. I've got a rather lovely bowl cooking in the kiln as we speak. I also ground a batch of things, and they're all ready and waiting to go back in the kiln to be fire polished. I also made this ring, which I'm a bit in love with. Got some photography done, and even managed to list a few bits!! (I also braved Asda, but that wasn't very exciting!!)



3 comments:

Vicki said...

Helen, I love everything you do!!! its all gorgeous !!!! Really wanna buy a necklace... must save up!!! :-) xxx

Good Monkey said...

Love that blue pendant.

Unknown said...

Two round of the ring and I am very happy for all this showing to me. These all I have collected to show my sister as she is having wedding in march and doing shopping in bulk. Thanks.
r4 dsi