Monday, 2 March 2009

Tag.... you're it!!




I've been tagged by our Keiara at Wishing Wells Glass - the idea is you find the 6th photo in your 6th folder and post it on your blog, to tell the world a little more about yourself! So this is mine!

It's me and my friend Sarah on a riverboat shuffle work do last summer - you can tell this is the beginning of the evening as (apart from the fact it's still light!) we both still look sober! I am a nursery nurse and work with some fab people, so I've added a few more pics to show some of the others, past and present. (Bit worrying that there always seems to be some kind of alcohol involved, but hey, what can I say, we need it, we work with children!)

So, now I need to pay it forward and tag six more people to do the same! Let's see.....


Becci at Fired Silver

Julie at Dolmairic Designs

Caroline at Crafted Gems

Sabine at Little Castle Designs


Amber at Aroha Jewels


Remember....6th photo, in 6th folder, then tag 6 people.....!

1 comment:

by keiara - lampwork beads said...

what wonderful pictures, hon!! I love them all :) nice to share a bit more of ourselves :) xox