Wednesday, 21 January 2009

Oops, bit messy...................




I've had a few people ask to see pictures of my "studio".............and well, here it is!!!! Yes, to the untrained eye, it may look like a utility room, but actually (apart from the freezer and the washing machine!) it is my rather fantabulous studio!! The cupboards are packed full of glass, beads, tools and other stuff that is completely essential to my work (like chocolate!) The kiln is too big to go on the worktop, so is out in the garage, which, luckily, is just through the door on the right, so I don't have too far to go balancing a kiln shelf full of tiddly bits of glass. It may look a mess, but it's organized chaos (honestly). When we moved into the house, this space was just plain breeze blocks at the back of the garage, but my lovely husband transformed it into this for me, isn't he clever?!?!? I, errr, did the painting!!

No comments: