Have had a very busy week, lots of highs and lows. Main low is that my cat went missing 6 days ago, have spent a lot of time looking for her, making and posting leaflets and ringing vets, but no sign. Very sad about that.
On a happier note, I went on a one day silver smithing course with a very talented young lady called Joanne Tinley http://www.daisychainjewellery.co.uk last week, I had a great time, though it's fair to say I won't be becoming a master silversmith anytime soon, I'm far too slow, and my poor achy little hands can't cope with the fiddly stuff! However, I learnt a lot of useful things that I will be able to use within my jewellery, and it was nice to chat with someone who is as passionate about her work as I am about mine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment